Friday, August 14, 2020

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?

The day before the destruction of 911, during my quiet time with the Lord, because of the rise of evil I'd been witnessing within our nation, I asked, "How  long will you withhold your hand of judgement from us?" Then it happened. The hammer came down. My heart was torn by the devastation and loss of life. I prayed our nation would humble themselves and turn away from sin, and turn back to God. For a few months people were more loving. More considerate.

Then everything went back to normal, just as it did with the Israelites after God's hand of judgement came upon them. We're stubborn, stiff-necked people, like they are. And once again, I'm feeling that same warning within my spirit that I felt before 911, but more intensely. The Lord is seeking to open our eyes by allowing—or even bringing—this pandemic. But instead of turning away from evil, our sinfulness continues to escalate. Just look at the destruction caused by Antifa. And besides the destruction of businesses, lives have been lost, and those who seek to protect us are being demonized.

The holy scriptures calls it lawlessness.

It's as though people are blatantly, balling up their fists in the face of Almighty God.

Our nation, founded upon Godly principles is straying farther and farther from the ways of God, to a self-severing mentality, idolatry and evil of all sorts. The killing of innocent baby's is abominable in His sight, and has become even more horrific since the ruling in some states, that parents of newborns, can decide if they want the child or not. And if not, their baby is murdered. Satan comes only to steal, kill and destroy, (John 10:10). That is exactly what we are witnessing. People, without realizing it, are pawns in the devils hands.

In l Corinthians 6:9-11, the word of God says. "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor evil doers, nor swindlers will inherit the Kingdom of God."

I'm very, very concerned.

If people are blind to God's judgment now, what will it be like when further calamity comes upon us? First, He calls His own to repentance. ll Chronicles 7:13-14 says, "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land, (emphasis mine)."

The absolute condition the Lord lays before us, "if" we humble ourselves, etc., "then" He will heal our land.

So I say to you brothers and sisters, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand," (Matthew 3:2).


Once our repentance is complete, I pray revival sweeps across our nation and throughout the world, with the power and fire of the Holy Spirit like never before, to the Glory of God. Amen!

 

 

Love & Blessings ~ Danie Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs Danie Follows